I’m trying to get back into the habit of blogging everyday.. or at least every other day. Why? Because I love it. It has been such a good outlet for me. Since I moved my old blog to this one, all of my photography clients get a little peek into my personal life, and I’m okay with that. (I hope you are too). Getting back into the swing of things has been pretty difficult because for a while there I had something to blog about every single now.. now I got nothing. Except for photography stuff. But I’m trying mix things up a bit!
So I decided to do a weekly Likes & Dislikes post. Just a fun way to get into blogging!
1. School is ending soon. And as much as I need a break I’m going to miss those little boogers.
2. Hypoglycemia. And the weakness and shakiness it causes when I haven’t eaten in 10 minutes.
3. The gym is calling my name… and I haven’t been listening.
1. Free time. For the first (maybe second) time since we’ve started our photography business we have a weekend off! Usually the only weekends we have off we are going out of town for something, but not this time. You bet I’m going to have a great time deciding what to do (or what NOT to do) on this lovely break. Not that I don’t love a busy weekend, it’s just nice to have a break once in a while.
2. Jordan cooked dinner & cleaned up all by himself Wednesday. I was so proud. Isn’t he sweet?
3. Not only is my husband as sweet as can be, he also makes awesome wedding videos. LYH in Motion (little yellow house in motion) was launched this week by the making of our first wedding video. I love how this video tells a story that makes me want to cry and smile all at the same time! (Click the link below to view).
I’ll leave you with a picture I took of Jordan & Wall-E playing in the yard. Here’s proof that Jordan likes Wall-E next time something gets destroyed and Jordan wants to give him away.